The RedBox is a smart, compact wireless router integrating satellite communications, 3G cellular and WiFi connectivity.
The Red Box eliminates the normal manual Internet configuration headaches and reduces support costs by offering a straightforward and intuitive user interface, with no software installation required.
High Speed Data Compression
Through the innovative and well established teleport-mail and teleport-proxy services, the Red Box provides data transfer rates up to 10x faster than standard rates, allowing for lower user costs and encouraging increased usage through all connections, including satellite.
Wireless NMEA Instruments
The Red Box can receive and broadcast NMEA data feeds both wired and wirelessly to local computers and mobile devices.
Email and surf wirelessly, by using the Red Box as the onboard WiFi Hotspot. Utilise 3G, WiFi, satellite broadband and satellite dial-up for uninterrupted wireless Internet worldwide.
4G also available with
- Huawei USB Datacard ("Dongle")
- Unlocked - accepts SIMs globally
- 4G for fastest speeds, up to 100Mbit !!
- Falls back to 3G/GPRS when 4G not available
- Datacard for 4G additional cost of £119.00.
- For extra range offshore add
- Long range WiFi to shore antenna £358.00
- Ideal for connecting to weaker shore based WiFi signals
Maintain an electronic record of vessel positions via the Red Box’s inbuilt GPS tracking system. Integrate positions into the teleport-blog application and manage and monitor fleets.