- High power output in all wind conditions.
- Low rotor RPM means exceptionally quiet operation.
- Designed to run through severe weather conditions
- All-up weight of just 6.5kg
- Double rotor and yaw bearings for longevity and reliability
- Highest specification bearings, lubricated and sealed for life
- Anti-vibration and anti-corrosion fixings used throughout.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
- Rugged, fully marinised construction from powder coated / anodized aluminium and stainless steel.
- Unique axial flux generator design, using powerful neodymium magnets, allows effortless start up in low winds and reduces ‘generator hum’.
- Tail fin especially designed for excellent response to turbulent wind conditions